CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm giviing a warning-it's a rant......

Well it's come to another end of my favorite season-summer and baseball. Now as the cold decides to creep up on me and lock up these old bones of mine, makes me wish I had my own personal heater. And not the kitty kat kind. Secondly, it's the whole thing that my baseball team did. A few years ago, when supposedly Alex Roderiguez or A-rod, became one of my beloved Yankees. At the time it seemed like a good idea----WELLLLLLLL THEY WERE WRONG!!! I understand that yes he agreed to be a different position than he was used to playing but hey-no one messes with my Jeter! Besides I may have not played baseball, but I sure have played wiffleball in my younger days and some kick ball which has bases too. And it wasn't so hard to switch from area to area. But never in my history of watching baseball have I ever seen someone ch-ch-ch-chooooke. Honestly I'd love to pull a couple of strings and get him off the field. Granted he can hit a ball, but so can others. For the amount of money he's making he better be worth it when he's getting paid my Yankee money. But yet what does he lead to nothing. Another post-season sit out. Also the fact that Joe Torre is now coaching the Dodgers (which there lies another issue......) The Dodgers happen to be a certain-someone-I-know's favorite team-where are they now? Going up against people for the pennant. Honestly-since he's a big Anti-Yankee A-Rod (or Z-rod) fan can we switch? We take Joe back and they take Mr. Chokes-A-Lot. Problem SOLVED!!!
Last, I have one final statement. Eli Mattson should of won America's Got Talent. Britt, I love you and your voice-but I don't think that we needed another opera guy right now. I mean there's Il Divo or old recordings of others. Oh, let's not forget the Nathan Gunn (yeah that's right two nn's, double the danger.) But I usually don't get all excited over musicians very often. Coming from a sorta musical background and my best friend is a Vocal Performance Master (yeah that's right MASTER!) I like some songs but don't latch to everything. It has to be their voice, their music, their lyrics that get me. And just listening to Eli sing "Walking in Memphis" gave me freaking goosebumps. He needs to come out with music.

Well I'm done now. Night.

1 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

Oh darling...I'm sorry that A-Rod (Z-Rod) is dragging your Yank's down. You can always blame it on Madonna, apparently they are in cohorts with eachother- its all a big conspiracy so that the Dodgers will win the penant...I'm sorry your America's Got Talent choice took second...it sucks totally, but now you know why I stopped watching American Idol, it seemed like the people I liked always ended up being the first loser (AKA second place!) I love you tons, and thanks for thinking I am a Master of something, sometimes I wonder!...