CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Fall Lineup

So as I have been catching up on my favorite fall shows seeing as that I have to keep myself with shelter overhead and food in my tummy. (AKA I WORK!) And I'm really surprised at where certain shows are going and how some of the new ones have caught me.

So there is my first and foremost-my Supernatural. I love the show so much that even people eating can't keep me away!! Seriously. Granted I nearly lost my dinner on the last episode but the guys, the car, the music and the story continue to surprise and amaze, and also disgust me.

Next-Gossip Girl. Compared to 90210, Gossip Girl takes the cake for me. Gossip Girl may be in high school but it's more and more like college everytime. Except we're poooooooooooor! But who doesn't love being nosy in the lives of the haves, us poor have nots. Besides we wouldn't go to perezhilton.com if we didn't!

One Tree Hill. I gave you up for 3 seasons and now, NOW you reel me back in. I tried but I can't. Can I be the fact that it's more true to life for me? Ok, not the whole I own a clothing store/recording studio; wrote a few books; teach high school basketball; toured for my singing really has happened to me but the fact that they are growed up-have "real" lives as to the fact of wanting a family/having a family. I don't know but I'll be watching

ANTM-or America's Next Top Model. Still fabulous but not as fierce. I love to see the pictures and hope everytime for one of us fat girls to win, when we're actually on the show. And also to see how some not so pretty girl gets to be pretty.

Last-my favorite of the NEW SHOWS........Privileged. I love it. Granted, I was all set to have a hard time accepting the girl who plays Megan as a smart and brainy person after watching her on Reba as the ditzy Cheyenne. But the fact that she pulls it off fabulously. Plus let's face-the player next door neighbor is to die for. I could bake cookies on that boy!!!! So I know I will keep watching!

1 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

I'm glad that you are finding "wholesome" entertainments to make your mind go hmmmm....I love you babe, and if I had time for television, I'd be right there with you!