We all have those moments-I personally have a lot of people thinking that about some things that I do-a lot. But mine is-what is the Lord thinking when he appointed me ward chorister and ward choir leader? First things first-I only read music in cello not human. To me all the notes in the world look like A, D, G, C, 1, 2, 3, 4. The numbers being what number of fingers to hold down or which position on the string to make that certain noise. Letters are when there are no fingers held on the string at all. So when it comes to me and my measly singing voice, when I hit those notes it's because I hear and imitate that sound. Secondly, I don't know how to lead except 4/4 and that's sometimes iffy. But I'll give it the "Dr. George" approach and pray that the music major in the congregation doesn't notice. Lastly, I HATE getting up infront of people. This is why I've had such a problem with passing speech classes. Sure, when it's talking to kids in a large group-no issues there, but people who know more than me----talk about an accident waiting to happen.
But all in all just like my other situation that I've worried about I cannot do this all alone. The Lord will provide the way necessary and get me where I need to be.
Loves
Sunday, January 11, 2009
What Was He Thinking????
Posted by Sheena at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment