This chick got tired. Yes I may be sick and have had my pills now for 24 hours but coming into school today-I just wanted to scream! Due to the people staying at the dorms, them and their wonderful parking spaces!, deciding that they too need the General parking. You see because they had to pay money for their their little parking pass they now get to have both the resident parking and General parking. Now it doesn't seem fair. Take for instance the parking behind Red Hill. Half of it is Restricted and the other half is General. Now when classes started I was able for a good 4 weeks get a parking space there-I usually have to run from my class to my car to get home and change and head off to work. Now-all but about 5 of the parking spaces up there are residents of the dorms. Now how fair is that? I get it-poor you-you have to pay to have parking. GET OVER IT! I do too! Neither do I have buses that run my butt from my house to school and back without paying for it nor can I just roll right out of bed and be on campus once I walk out the doors. It's a good mile from my house to campus. Besides anyways when doesn't ISU come up with more great ideas for more ways to take money from the students? I'm glad to say that once this semester is over and I'm able to talk to someone that this just might be my last semester dealing with this crap. As much as I have always wanted to go to college, I know it's not the right place for me anymore. It was fun while it lasted and I made the bestest friend I will ever need but I am not made for this. And those of you who know me know it.
Well loves and loves
Sheena
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Amid the blazing throat.....
Posted by Sheena at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey hon! I hear you and feel your pain. If it makes you feel any better there is little to no parking here at UM and you have to have a bottomles trust fund to pay for a tag ($250 a semester!!!!) Hang in there, you're almost done!
Post a Comment